About Me

My photo
��#NJ #OK��#Gnxy #LGW #EJG #JNG #TMG #RR #TG #BDH #Oz #TOL #DJW #XLK #Spvcestep #TFG #SVX #TBOI #StreetFighter #WeedShop3 #DL2技術陸 #CODMW3班長 #Fortnite地下 ¹⁰⁰ᴷ♚��

Search This Blog

Thursday, November 28, 2019

PlayStation

PS4(R)
WHAT TYPE OF THANKSGIVING GAMER ARE YOU? - Take the quiz and find out now | What do you do while you're waiting for turkey?
Play a game of football | Chill on the sofa | Help set the table
How do you eat your pumpkin pie? - I eat it first | I take my time and enjoy every bite. I don't miss a crumb. | I share it equally with the others at the table
What are you most thankful for? - How great I am right? | Having fun with friends | My team and my family
WHAT GAMER ARE YOU BASED ON YOUR QUIZ RESULT? | Check out what kind of gamer you are below
Mostly orange answers? | YOU'RE THE SPORTS FAN. | You're always down to play and, most importantly, you never lose.
Mostly dark orange answers? | YOU'RE THE CHILL ONE. | You like to hang out with your crew and have a good time.
Mostly maroon answers? | YOU'RE THE TEAM PLAYER. | You believe in teamwork and that we're better together.
Mixed answers? | YOU'RE THE OMNIVORE GAMER. | You never ever say no to games. Action, sports, battle royal: You're always down to play.
EXPLORE GAMES
 
FOLLOW US:
Twitter Instagram YouTube Facebook Snapchat
 
EVERYONE TO EVERYONE 10+ | E - E10+(R) | ESRB 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Season 3 Ends Soon 😱

  ...

Blog Archive